An Easy, Natural-Looking Solution
Do you have cracked, chipped, misaligned, or stained teeth? Dr. Mischissin can correct a number of dental imperfections and perfect your smile with dental veneers.
Veneers are thin, porcelain shells placed over and bonded to the surface of your natural teeth to enhance their color, shape, or length. They’re custom-made to blend in with your natural smile for a seamless-looking appearance. Veneers are discreet, long-lasting, and stain resistant– so you don’t have to worry about a tainted smile.
Get a Perfect Smile– Fast
The entire veneers process is quick, easy, and completed right here at our Cape May Court House office. Dr. Mischissin can perfect your smile in a few simple steps:
- At your initial consultation, we’ll examine your oral health and entire mouth to determine if veneers are right for you. If you choose to transform your smile with veneers, Dr. Mischissin can start the process right away!
- We’ll take high-quality, digital impressions of your teeth to make sure your veneers seamlessly blend in with your natural smile. These images will be sent to a special lab to create your customized veneers, typically taking two to four weeks.
- Once your veneers are ready, you’ll come back to our Cape May Court House office. Dr. Mischissin may need to remove a small portion of your tooth’s enamel to ensure your veneers fit perfectly. We’ll also clean and polish your teeth for ultimate precision.
- We’ll place your restoration over the prepared tooth, securing it with a special adhesive. This is the final step in the veneers process, leaving you with a new, beautiful smile worth smiling about.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mischissin recommends veneers for patients looking to fix dental imperfections, like:
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Gapped or spaced out teeth
- Stained, discolored, or yellowed teeth
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped teeth
- Small or worn down teeth
Dental veneers are designed to last up to 15 years or longer with proper oral hygiene and care. This means regular brushing and flossing, along with scheduling bi-annual check-ups with Dr. Mischissin. It’s also recommended that you use a soft-bristled toothbrush and avoid chewing on ice or hard objects to prevent scratching or damaging your veneers.
In most cases, the entire veneers process takes three appointments at our family practice in Cape May Court House, NJ. At your initial consultation, Dr. Mischissin will take the time to discuss our cosmetic solutions and your individual treatment goals.
If veneers are right for you, we can start the process right away! We’ll design your custom-made restoration and secure your new, beautiful veneers at your last appointment.
If your veneers become damaged or fall out, we ask that you don’t attempt to repair them yourself. Give us a call at (609) 465-4411 to schedule an appointment at our Cape May Court House office. Dr. Mischissin will assess the damage and determine the best course of action.
Transform Your Smile With Dr. Mischissin
Our caring and experienced team of dentists at Mischissin Dental can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. To get started, contact our Cape May Court House office at (609) 465-4411 or simply fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you.